Monday, October 1, 2012

Week 26 Project

Yet another trip to Valley Thrift with Cy lead to the following conversation:

"Laura, I need some shorts"
"What kind of shorts?"
"Khaki, like dressy, but not like uniform shorts"
"Um, yeah, most of those that would fit you, will look like cargo shorts"
"Yeah or they'll be way too short on me"
"Suck. You know we could always buy a pair of pants that fit your waist and then adjust the length"
"Yeah, cool"

Wait, did I say "We"?!?,  what was I thinking?

So "We" bought some pants. I don't have a before shot of Cy wearing them. I soooo wish I did. They would have hit him maybe four inches above his ankle with a super awesome taper. Dang.
(Side Note: Cy is 6'4" and really skinny, I think he has like a 34" waist)


I cut them off.














I hemmed them up, and promptly delivered them two month later...in September...















Pants turned shorts, Done.

1 comment: