Sunday, February 10, 2013

Week 30 Project

Cy got me again.
Well, Cy and Valley Thrift.
Why do I go there with him?!?
We picked up this corduroy,flannel,button up shirt thing the last time we were there. I forgot to take a before picture, but the bottom had curves to it like a traditional tuck-it-in-men's-button-up. Cy wanted to use it more as a jacket. The hem job I didn't isn't the prettiest, but from the outside it looks pretty good.
I worked on the jacket while Cy sat at my dining room table painting. I sent him home later in the day to finish a couple of stitches himself. Later in the week I got a text from him in the middle of that day that read "I have gotten numerous compliments on my jacket today...Thanks for the help with it." He really is a kin- hearted, sweet kid!
 
Jacket Conversion, Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment