Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Weel 33 Project

I'm a little embarrassed that I'm still working on last year's year long resolution, but I'm gonna power through this and own it. I will finish. Si Puedo! In my defense, the last three months have been fairly crazy. I quite my job the same week this happened in my basement. 

Yeah, that is about four inches of water. It was the fourth of July weekend. So, everything was closed and everybody was flooded, pun intended, with calls from distressed homeowners like myself. My ever resourceful mother figure out a pump rental situation and I had four family members over at my house within hours making quick work of it. Then the bulldozer came and I became the proud new owner of a very expensive dirt pile, which covers the new main sewer line that had to be put in under my front porch.  See how much fun I've been having! Needless to say inspiration has not been forthcoming. However,  it was really great to work on my tan this summer!

So this" week's" project was simple, cheep and not very creative. After spending all that time outside looking at my lovely new dirt pile, I noticed my four year old railing needed some sprucing up. Enter a can of spray rustoleum.

Railing spruce-up, Done.


More creativity to come, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment