Sunday, March 18, 2012

Week 10 Project

~This is Maria~
Maria is my cousin Mary's daughter. She calls me Aunt Laura. I call her my niece.
Its a lot easier than calling her my 1st cousin once removed. None of my siblings have any kids, but I've been an aunt for a while now.

At this point in her life, Maria's biggest passion is BTR. What you don't know what BTR is? Then you probably know BSB or NKOTB or Menudo, or the Beatles, or the Jackson 5, maybe even the Osmonds. If you know none of the musical groups I just mentioned, you're probably a guy since these are all boy bands. The Boy Band of the day is BTR... Big Time Rush.

A few posts ago I took a basic t-shirt and embellished it with a flower and a skirt. Mary said she wanted one made for Ri (Maria) but with a BTR theme. I loved getting this commission!

So, I took some of this,
    and added it to the bottom of a BTR t-shirt,

 Ri's mom, Grandma and I had a mini photo shoot of her the the front yard after the St. Patrick's Day Parade downtown. Over all it was a pretty good day!
 Big Time Rush Shirt Dress, Done.

1 comment:

  1. Just caught up on your blog and I love this post so much!! Maria loves her new shirt and loves her "Aunt" Laura even more. You will be commissioned soon for a bunch more of those shirts - every first grader in Grandview wants one! Love ya pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete