Monday, January 16, 2012

...Arriving at Week 3 Project

All of the "work"  and drama of this past week makes me feel like should have arrived at some grand project. While the project is done, its not so much grand, but I do love it!  It all started with a simple white T-shirt...  
 I made this little flower from some fabric and ribbon.
and added this fun ruched trim
      

               Ta-Da!  Fun little dress, perfect with leggins!

One of my favorite little girls, Grace, agreed to help me model. She's awesome!

Toddler T-Shirt Dress, Done!

6 comments:

  1. So simple and cute! Love it! Is that like the "accidental" flower you put on Lilly's onesie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is, only this one has ribbon and it wasn't an accident! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blog! Your writing is so sharp and so YOU! I think we need to get a coffee date together so that we can write our blogs and chat "writer" style! I also commission you to make a shirt for maria that incorporates Big Time Rush somehow! Let the sweing begin! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Done! let me know when you can come down, or when you and the kiddos are ready for a visit. I will be requiring a photo shoot of any clothing made for or given to chilren I know! I'll take the pictures, no cost.

    ReplyDelete