Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Week 6 Project

Maybe 5 months ago I leaned how to do ruffles.
I recently learned a second way to do ruffles.
Wanna know where I put these pink tulle ruffles?

On the bum of this pink onsie!

 

I wanted to do ruffles on the bum of a onsie for a girl that would be crawling.
I've been around kids and babies my whole life, but I had to call my cousin Liz to be sure of the age
that those squirmy girls start crawling before I bought the onsie. 
I can hold my hands out to about "this big" to know when they crawl, but I didn't know how many months they are when they are "this big".

I made Grace's Princess Halloween costume this past fall. Liz and I were astounded at the price of tulle (it was supper cheap; I'm talking like $1.50 a yard) and over bought and now I have a full bag of tulle left!
Simple project that I might do many more of.
Ruffle bum Onsies, Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment